At the outset of each new customer relationship, a Dixie Termite Specialist visits the property and performs a complete inspection to identify trouble spots and gauge the extent of the issue. We work with you to plan a customized solution to suit your needs. Once we decide on the right treatment plan, the following techniques are used to help solve your termite problem.
Termidor Termite Defense
- Termites can’t avoid what they can’t detect.
- Termidor is an advanced undetectable liquid technology which termites cannot see, smell, or taste. Termidor eliminates termites several ways. Termites die when they eat Termidor-treated material. But Termidor doesn’t stop there – it eliminates termites by contact as well. And since termites can’t detect its presence, termites can directly ingest and contact Termidor as they go about their normal routines.
- The Termidor “Transfer Effect™”
- Whenever a termite ingests or touches Termidor, it can become a “carrier,” transferring Termidor to other termites it contacts. These termites, in turn, can become secondary carriers, behaving normally while they transfer Termidor to other termites they contact—and so on within the colony. Because Termidor is slow-acting, it gives individual termites ample time to transfer it to others in the population. This unique, spiraling process is called the “Transfer Effect,” and its devastating results maximize the protection of your structure.
The Sentricon System
- The Sentricon System, the first and most successful termite baiting system, has been proven to eliminate termite colonies by independent research at 30 universities, reported in 45 published scientific articles, and confirmed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. It uses only a few grams of active ingredient in a cellulose matrix that termites love to eat. Recruit™ termite bait is placed strategically in in-ground Sentricon stations in areas where termites are or may be active. Termites feed on the Recruit termite bait and share it with nestmates until the colony dies.
- With small Sentricon stations placed discreetly around the home, the Sentricon System is less of an aggravation than traditional liquid chemical treatments: No drilling in floors and foundations. No digging or trenching. No chemical solution injected in the ground under and around a home. No tank trucks of chemical solution. No scheduling hassles.
- Environmentally responsible. The Sentricon System was developed with a green mentality. In contrast to liquid chemical treatments, which use hundreds of gallons of chemical solution, the Sentricon System uses only a few grams of active ingredient when and where needed to wipe out the colony.
Smart Solutions for Protecting Your Property
Dixie specializes in protecting your home or business from termites by providing top quality prevention and extermination services at affordable rates. We rely on proven techniques and the latest in safe, targeted treatments to wipe out your problem. We specialize in exterminating termite infestations, preventing future problems, and protecting your home or business for years to come. We guaranteed our services with long-term, renewable damage coverage!